the doll house
Bonjour
Jah's Blog
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Credits
I am ME
JAH ALejandro. A wishful thinker with the WORST intentions.

Daily Reads
Cynna | Cynna | Cynna | Cynna | Cynna

Rotten Things
September 2009 | October 2009 | January 2010 | April 2010 | May 2010 | June 2010 |

Damsel in Distress
Ingenue
Happiness Lost
Final Exams Blues
Confusion
It's a good hurt
Prelim Fears
A Sweet Encounter

Music
Music Here!

Thoughts
Written at Thursday, May 06, 2010 | back to top

Still awake while everybody else is already sleeping. I am just bothered by a lot of emotions lately. There's a terrible confusion in my head and maybe also in my heart. I feel lost. I feel sad. Sometimes I wonder why I keep on making things too hard for myself. The solutions are fairly easy; however, there is a part of me that stubbornly refuses to put these into actions. I then wonder, Am I a masochist? Am I someone who would rather be miserable than to be blissfully bored? I don't know. I really don't know. I just want every clouds in my life to clear out as soon as possible. I just want to be happy again. Is that too much to ask?

Labels: ,