the doll house
Bonjour
Jah's Blog
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Credits
I am ME
JAH ALejandro. A wishful thinker with the WORST intentions.

Daily Reads
Cynna | Cynna | Cynna | Cynna | Cynna

Rotten Things
September 2009 | October 2009 | January 2010 | April 2010 | May 2010 | June 2010 |

Final Exams Blues
Confusion
It's a good hurt
Prelim Fears
A Sweet Encounter

Music
Music Here!

Happiness Lost
Written at Sunday, January 31, 2010 | back to top

Constant sadness. It's not depression. Or is it? It's just so hard to feel happy these past few days. It's as if happiness had eluded me. It's as if the rainbow had lost its colors. It's as if the world is just black and gray or whatever. I just don't know. I try so hard to be sincerely happy and at times, yes, I would be, but at the end of the day it would be just plain sadness again.

Demn. This is so emo. Tsk.

Where shall I find myself a bottle of happiness?