the doll house
Bonjour
Jah's Blog
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Credits
I am ME
JAH ALejandro. A wishful thinker with the WORST intentions.

Daily Reads
Cynna | Cynna | Cynna | Cynna | Cynna

Rotten Things
September 2009 | October 2009 | January 2010 | April 2010 | May 2010 | June 2010 |


Music
Music Here!

A Sweet Encounter
Written at Tuesday, September 01, 2009 | back to top

They say when you meet the love of your life time stops. ---Big Fish

I thought that it only happens in movies. I thought that the idea of time stopping when you see the person you love is only a make believe, a silly fantasy of the hopeless romantics. I really never believed in the idea. .

until it happened to me.

Because today as we walk towards each other, my world stopped, time halted and everything seemed to go still. He was looking at me. I was looking at him. He was smiling at me. I was smiling at him. It was as if we were the only people in a very still world. Nothing else mattered but us. And the only sound that can be heard was the heartbeat of a girl falling in love with a boy.:)