the doll house
Bonjour
Jah's Blog
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Credits
I am ME
JAH ALejandro. A wishful thinker with the WORST intentions.

Daily Reads
Cynna | Cynna | Cynna | Cynna | Cynna

Rotten Things
September 2009 | October 2009 | January 2010 | April 2010 | May 2010 | June 2010 |

A Sweet Encounter

Music
Music Here!

Prelim Fears
Written at Sunday, September 06, 2009 | back to top

It might be a pathetic fear but I am truly afraid for the coming examinations. I really want to do well in the exams. I want to have high scores. I want to feel confident once I have the questionnaire and answer sheets on my hands; confident that I would be able to answer every question on it, confident that I will have more rights than wrongs. Ughhh. If I start studying now, then maybe I'll be successful with the coming exams. I need to start now. UGH.