the doll house
Bonjour
Jah's Blog
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Credits
I am ME
JAH ALejandro. A wishful thinker with the WORST intentions.

Daily Reads
Cynna | Cynna | Cynna | Cynna | Cynna

Rotten Things
September 2009 | October 2009 | January 2010 | April 2010 | May 2010 | June 2010 |

It's a good hurt
Prelim Fears
A Sweet Encounter

Music
Music Here!

Confusion
Written at Monday, October 05, 2009 | back to top

He says this. She says that. They say whatever they want!

Some would tell me, “Stop it! It’s hopeless.”

While others will say, “Be brave! Why stop?”

And I do listen to them. I ponder upon their words and take them into consideration. No matter how silly or puzzling they all may be. But it seems like no advice could bring me comfort. No words could squelch the terrible confusion I’m suffering.

I still don’t know what to do!