the doll house
Bonjour
Jah's Blog
Navigations

Profile Blog Links Credits
I am ME
JAH ALejandro. A wishful thinker with the WORST intentions.

Daily Reads
Cynna | Cynna | Cynna | Cynna | Cynna

Rotten Things
September 2009 | October 2009 | January 2010 | April 2010 | May 2010 | June 2010 |

Trying Hard
Don't Let Me Fall
Happy
How can you move on if you can't let go?
The Truth Is. . .
Thoughts
Damsel in Distress
Ingenue
Happiness Lost
Final Exams Blues

Music
Music Here!

I Miss. . .
Written at Tuesday, May 25, 2010 | back to top

I went out yesterday with Trisha. We chilled at McDonald's and talked about some stuffs. And I must say, I thought letting some of my concerns out will make me feel better but instead it only made me more miserable. Talking about stuffs only made me realize how much I miss some stuffs in my life. Ugh.

Labels: ,